Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The "Guy Talk"

Hey, you know what's gay?  Guys having sleepovers.  That's really gay.  Thankfully, me and my friend don't have "sleepovers"... we just hang out at each other's houses until we get really tired and fall asleep.  But, I think the cool part about my friend and I is that, once we actually lie down, there's no sleeping until our review of the day and problems with chicas have been brought forth and discussed.  Some of the most memorable times in my life have happened in the last three years, late at night, just me and my bro.  You may be thinking, "Oh, wow, these guys are as gay as cowboy butt pirates." but the truth is, we're just too awesome for you to really understand.  And that's OK.  Ignorance is bliss.  But in my eyes you don't really know someone until you have talked to them about their problems at 2:30 in the morning.  I have found out shit that I'm not sure I really wanted to know about my wing-man, but now that I know those things, I have a deeper appreciation for our friendship.  And after Sunday night, I now know that Shane Hunter cannot, will not, shall not back down from police (We almost got arrested!  Oops!).  And, to defend my choice of picture... cat photos with captions make EVERYTHING better!! (And they're hilarious!!!!)

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment