Friday, September 7, 2012

Rollercoasters Suck... (Sometimes)

I'm sure that you have all heard the term "The roller coaster that is our lives." (if you haven't, I just told you).  But now I realize just how much that phrase can apply to any one's life.  If you have been following recently, you know that I've been through some bullshit and it sucked.  Whatever had happened, I knew I was the cause, but I just didn't know what I had done exactly.  And I know from past experiences that I can't just say "Sorry," because girls want an explanation, and sorry just won't cut it.  But, coming back to the roller coaster theme, last night as I said was fucking terrible.  But I come to school, and I actually get the chance to talk to my girlfriend, and after three periods (school periods!) I finally got through to her that I didn't know what I did and that I had no intention of hurting her.  She probably still doesn't believe me because her friends seem hell-bent on making my love life a living nightmare.  Going to the football game tonight, we'll see how things go from there.  Hopefully she sees that she can trust me.

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment