Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Be Thankful for Change.

While I may have lost one great thing in my life, I feel finally free of all this weight and strife that I went through. I hated feeling tied down to one girl. Now I can keep my options open and that's what I definitely need right now. Fuck yeah! Okay, maybe I'm a little to happy, because the whole process of breaking up was fucking terrible and I wanted to kill myself because of the pain I was feeling. It. Fucking. Sucked. But now, slowly, I am feeling better and better that my decision was the right one. I mean, yeah, I loved the make-outs and the... well, you know what I mean (but most likely not). But now I can be free to do what I please with out the thought of "Should I ask my girlfriend?" crossing my mind. It's fucking great. Well, this is CA, signing off. Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment