Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Awesomeness!!

If no one has introduced you to Kevin Hart (or you're one of those people who watches things over and over on YouTube), then you aren't allowed to laugh any more, cause that shit's hilarious!!  But if you be small child, I must warn youz... he cusses a lot.  His stand-up, Seriously Funny, is a must see.

Any who, to get back to the origional porpose of this post, I have been noticing that my life is getting pretty awesome.  I have a wonderful girl in my life that pushes me through my day (a little roughly, I might add ;), my English teacher told me that all I have to do to make up my D+ in English 2 last year is write a book (Score!), and on top of all that, I have discovered the awesomeness of Google images!  Hahahaha!!!  Sometimes I laugh so hard my dad gets all mad because he thinks I'm not doing homework (which I'm not), but that is a small price to pay for happiness.  I mean, who doesn't love girls, books and cat pictures (with captions!!)?

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment