Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Downward Spiral.

I hate it when people tell me that I've got it made at school, or that I must love my life.  Because, in reality, my life is almost as fucked up as Eminem's.   The kids I hang out with don't know me as the troubled kid, they know me as a "perfect".  Every thing about me that I show to other people is true, to a certain degree, but there is someone, deep down inside me, that I never want to let out into the open.  If anyone knew that person, I would be isolated like the plague.  I know that for a fact because it happened to me all growing up.  Showing my true colors and getting abused and thrown in the mud because of it.  It sucked so fucking hard, and the wall has been up ever since.  My parents worked all their lives trying to beat that wall down, but they have given up.  Completely.  And sure, I feel bad about it, but just not too bad.  Basically what I want to do right now is say, " Fuck you, World!  Who gives a shit?"  To top it all off (this is going to be stupid), I don't really give a shit about my girlfriend any more.  I feel like there's no point in having a girl that I don't want to be with.  There's plenty of other girls out there, why not meet a better one?  I think I might just cut it off...  Fuck. This.  Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment