Thursday, September 27, 2012

Homecoming!!

I know a few weeks ago I posted that I really didn't want to get into anything serious, but now I think that I have different view on things.  People continue to surprise me.  Like today, I was given a plate of cookies with a slip of paper with the words "Homecoming?" written on it by a girl that I had known for a while, but neither of us had never really acknowledged each other (until now, obviously!).  I was really taken aback by the whole situation, because she is really the kind of girl that I had always believed that I would never imagine that I would be able to get with.  You might say I have super low expectations for myself, and I would agree with you now, because this event has proven to me that I can get those kind of girls that I used to believe that I could never get with.  I think this might be a new chapter in my life, and it has provided me with a source of happiness that I once never thought possible.

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned....  and be good humans.  (link to picture after jump.)





http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Funny-Cat-Changed-your-facebook-status-youre-in-a-relationship-with-me.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment