Friday, October 5, 2012

Hold On to Your Horses....

I know that I haven't been keeping up to date recently, but I have a perfectly good reason (or two).  One, life is just fucking great, and two, life kinda sucks.  Yes, that's contradicting, but just let me explain.  My life rocks right now because my friends, my girlfriend, and my family all want the best for me and I am succeeding far beyond anyone's expectations.  NaNoWriMo is almost in full swing, and my novel is going great (But I can't show you!!).  Well, I guess you could see a preview.  But that's it!!  But the downer of these past few weeks has been, not joking, my parents and teachers.  Well, mainly my history teacher, all the others rock.  I can never seem to get ahead in his class.  He won't let you do the quiz if you didn't do the ten pages of homework from the night before.  I mean there's like fifteen or so of the thirty-five kids in his class that are actually taking the tests.  It's fucking killing my grade.  Any way, to cheer myself up, I resorted to YouTube yet again, and found PSY, and he made my life so much better.  Thought I would share that with you...

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned....  and be good humans.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Im Lissette(: I Lovee Reading Your Posts :D! Their So Interesing haha ! Keep Up The Good Work(:

    ReplyDelete