Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stirrin' the Pot.

Have you ever shown up to an event and everyone runs over to you and asks you if this little bullshit thing that some wacko started up is true about you?  Whenever people ask me that I give them the, "No, but where the fuck did you hear about that?"  I sometimes wonder what drives these people to want to create these lies about other people, but then I realize that some people don't have lives or are just plain jelly (Jealous).  There's a saying on a DGK t-shirt that I love, "Haters Make Me Famous."  It just reminds me that people can hate on me, but it don't matter none!  But the biggest thing that I hate about people that spread rumors is the aftermath that it leaves.  Relationships can be torn apart and lives can be ruined (and if you know me personally, then you know that this has happened recently to my best friend and it pisses me off to no end.).  The need to spread rumors seems to be an unthinkable evil in my eyes, and I don't believe that anything other than fucked up lives can come from it.

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment