Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Near-Death Experience

Before I explain the title, a little background information is needed.  At my school, we have a guy that is head of Discipline, a Mr. Hutton.  When you first met him, you'll notice that 1.  He thinks he's insanely funny, but it's really lame, and 2.  He's old.  Like, old-folks home old.  Anyway, he likes to take time out of classes and talk to you about school rules, policies, who's who in the main office, and other things that no one bothers to pay attention to.  But that's not the worst part.  He talks... so...... sssssloooooooow................. that you just might fall asleep and stay asleep for the hour or so that he drones on and on for.  In fact, that's what most kids do, using sunglasses as cover.  Yet if you're like me and you can't sit still, then it's like Chinese water torture.  You're slowly slipping away, going towards the light........  The thing that saved me was my iPod.  It was going through a slow, sad song phase, then it suddenly started blaring "Wide Awake" by Katy Perry.  Hmmm, how convenient!

Any way, in my first post I mentioned my first-class wing-man, Shane.  Well he encouraged me to post a quote on girls that I had completely forgotten about.  Here it is,

      "Girls are a lot like cars.  The Honda gets great gas mileage, but doesn't provide any thrill.  The Bugatti, on the other hand, doesn't get great mpg, but it sure as hell provides the bigger thrill.  So you can drive that Civic for a while, but when  you upgrade to the Bugatti, it's definitely time well spent."

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment