Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best Day Ever... ish.

As I sit writing this post, I am slowly going back over my day, reviewing the ups and downs with a little less than complete and utter happiness.  I take a virtual tour of my day, going trough each part with an ever growing smile of satisfaction.... until lunch, when I learned that these things called "love" and "envy" are going to wreck my wing-man's life.  It makes me want to rip someone's lying throat out, but I know that I don't have the stomach or the strength to accomplish such a feat.  Seeing my friend's relationship crumble, my thoughts turn to my own odyssey of relationships (selfish, yes, but I can't help it.  I enjoy being loved.).  I'm actually not quite sure what to make of my situation: there are three girls, one in particular, that seem to want me.  It could be seen as freaking sweet, but one must remember... girls, whether they know it or not, like to toy with a guy's emotions.  It is sometimes hard to know which ones want you and which ones are using you for endless other purposes.  Now don't get me wrong, girls are probably the best thing that God has done next to food, it's just that sometimes they make things so fucking complicated.  Sometimes I look back at being single for a year and think, "Wow, how dope were those times?" (Still love ya, B.A.M.  <3)

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment