Saturday, August 25, 2012

Didn't See That Coming...

According to our ASB, our school needs more school spirit, so they're implementing a new policy:  more rally's!!!  Well, that would usually be a good thing, except our rally's SUCK!  The best part of our ralley, besides having all my friends around me, was making fun of the freshman.  We did this thing were your class (Juniors, Seniors, etc.) stand up and yell, "Juniors!" as loud as possible.  The ASB president was all like, "Ok  Freshmen, let's hear it!!" and I think about three kids squeaked, "Freshmen!" and every body else was all, "BOOOO!!"  That was funny.  It was the best rally I've been to in my school history (and for those three who know me best, they know it was a little more than that  ;) )

A couple of hours ago, I was listening to Pandora and found a "Monty Python Radio"  and I can honestly say  I have never laughed so hard in my life.

Well, this is CA, signing out.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment