Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My iPod Has Serious Problems...

Have you ever played that "iPod Shuffle Game"?  You know, the one where you ask your iPod a question, like "What will I be when I grow up?" and hit play and something like "Superman" by Taylor Swift (that was my sister's example).  Well, I try to play that, but when I ask, "How will I die?"  and it comes back with "HYFR", I'm kinda like whaaaaat?  Another thing that my iPod apparently doesn't get... my mood.  When I have my iPod on shuffle and chose a heavy metal song 'cause I feel pissed off, I don't want to hear "Good Time" by Owl City.  I am NOT in the mood for that kind of shit!!  GAH!!!  And when I'm in a good mood, it wants to fuck up my day.  It's probably because my iPod is, like, a gagillion years old.  It doesn't even show movies!  WTF?!?

Anyway, I found this video online in between practice and homework Check it out here.

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment