Monday, August 20, 2012

Just Another Day...

I think I've stated before that I play volleyball for my school.  I should let you know that I'm on Varsity, and seem to be the only one in my Spanish 3 class that does.  Today was an activity to learn more about your classmates, and I think all 35 students asked me "Jugaste voleibol?"  I was like Are you kidding me?  And what's even worse is that Mr. Brown, the Spanish teacher, is whiter than me and just a complete asshole.  The way he talks just pisses me off.

Anyway,I've noticed that I'm always moving about, whether it's to practice or a party or back home for homework.  Take this weekend, for example.  I was working at Applebee's for a fundraiser at 7, then I left and went to practice straight from the restaurant at 10.  Immediately  following practice, which ended at 1'ish, I ran to an Eagle Scout Court of Honor to congratulate some Scouts I know from back in the day.  Once I arrived back at home, I ran off to join some friends for a party that lasted for about seven hours.  And that was just Saturday!

Sunday rolls around, and I find myself awake at like 6 or something to help my dad build a fence (ugh!).  But around 4, my mom herds the family into the tiny Civic and drives us up to Santa Barbara to hang out with a girl on my sister's water polo team.  She is really cool, beautiful, and off-limits.  WTF, right?  Thank God no one saw us, like, wrestling in the front lawn  :D

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment