Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am the King!

My loyal subjects, it is I, Connor the Awesome, your almighty King of this land! ...  :D  ...  Sorry, couldn't resist.  That little blurb was in honor to my new title, but it comes from an event that many of you will shake your head at.  It has no official name as of late, but it consists of a beach ball, a trash can, and a whole lot of room.  Oh, and some obstacles  like chairs and long tables (or, for you Righetti guys, Debo's room).  But the most important thing you need?   SKILL.  And I has it.  Across the room, curve to the right, rattle the rim... boom.  Hahahahahahahaha ya see, that is what happens when you give me and Shane (See right -->) free time to hang out with each other.  Thanks Mrs. Debo for being gone the entire week!!

Well, in other news, there are some pictures from homecoming that I am posting on the blog (as soon as I figure out how to do it) so be ready for that, along with some water polo pictures.  It'll be awesome!

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment