Monday, October 29, 2012

Back to Business.

After all the recent excitement, I am happy to be home from the tournament.  I know I was only gone for two days, but it felt like much longer. Now that I'm back, I get to reunite with some of the best people in the world, like the homies at right.  I know that most people think that the stuff Shane and I do are not to be done by high schoolers, but just check out MLIA.  It's full of stories of kids and adults that do awesome stuff that make Shane and I look like we are the normal ones.  It's great.

I've been tracking the days, and I can officially say... we are 18 days away from the 3 month birthday of the blog!!  Be sure to mark your calenders, because we are having a week-long celebration with stories and advice and other fun shit before we have a Thanksgiving recess.

Also, Wednesday is Halloween!!  Share all your ghost stories, memories, and plans on the "Talk to Me" page (as comments!)

Well this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned... and be good humans.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since I book
    marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to help other people.

    Here is my web-site ... roasted coffee beans

    ReplyDelete