Thursday, November 1, 2012

Missed It...

I apologize to all you guys that were expecting a Halloween post, but to be honest, I wasn't at the top of my game (bloggerly speaking).  I got home from Arroyo Grande at like 10 last night after two tough water polo games, then I was up till 1 doing homework that I learned today wasn't due until tomorrow (FML).  Oh well, I needed the extra credit anyways.

On a more pleasant note, there are only 15 days until the week of celebrations!  This blog is turning 3 (months) older, and I need your help to make it an amazing birthday week.  For those of you who are loyal followers, I know who you are, and I will find you :D

WriMo's!!!  It's finally here!!  National Novel Writing Month is upon us!  What will you be doing this November?

And finally, for those of you who are regulars, make sure you follow.  Three followers are awesome, but more would be abso-freakin'-lutly better!

Well, this is CA, signing off. Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment