Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another Music Post.

Well, I'm just sitting in my room, thinking that it would be amazing to be able to listen to music.  I was about to get up to go find my iPod when I realized that my mom had taken it away for playing my music to loud.  How freaking ironic.  So, I decided to look up music on YouTube, but the server was down.  I was down to my last option... I pulled up Pandora.  After about ten songs that completely sucked ass, I sighed in sadness and continued on with my novel.  At least, I tried to write in my novel.  The internet can be very distracting.  So now, instead of writing, I'm blogging (and, yes, there's a difference!) 







In the Business Section...

Ten more days until the party week here in the World!  I've got my Top Ten lists and goofy videos from America's Funniest Home Videos, along with the music of the age and the funniest memes.  *Takes on the voice of a monster truck rally announcer*  WE BETTER SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment