Friday, November 30, 2012

At Last... It's Over!

Yeah, fuck that idea.  I think I'll just flip-the-fuck-out and write 25k instead.
National Novel Writing Month, the worldwide program that I thought would make my November more exciting has finally relinquished its hold on millions of lives and disappeared into a dark hole that it will crawl back out of next year to reign again.  If you can't tell how this last month went, then let me spell it out for you;  I'm fucking exhausted and disappointed.  My high hopes coming into the month were ripped down, laughed at, then stomped on.  My goal, you ask?  50,000 words in 30 days.  Yeah no.  Not going to happen.  Try 25,000, 30,000 if you're lucky. 

Well, now that this madness has ended, I'm looking forward to more time with many things;  a)  My beautiful girlfriend, b)  Volleyball, and c)  Continuing to write this dumb piece of shit because if I came this far, I'm sure as hell not giving up now.  Call me crazy, but all I've got to say is this... DGAF homie! 

Well, this is CA, signing off.  Stay tuned.... and be good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment