Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's Time

Time is a pain in the ass.  Sometimes there's not enough time, other times when there's to much time. Time is almost as important to Americans as money (but not quite.)  In order to keep things short, I will say this about time...  It greedily consumes our lives. And we let it (not like we can fight it...),  but instead of complaining about our lost time, why not do something constructive with the time we have?  Spend time with someone special, give time to the animal shelter (been there, done that, highly recommend it!), or make time for a project that you've been putting off {again, been there, done that, but this time I had a result...  My totally wicked novel!  I'll put a link to it in a later post.)

As for me, well, it's too late for me.  I have, like, no time to do anything but waste it (actually, I have no time because I'm a lazy sack of shit, but I also have a very jam-packed schedule between sports, school, family, and whatever social life I can find.)

"Ask, though, and ye shall receive." Yeah, bullshit.  If that actually worked, then I would have all the time in the world to hang with my homies, play volleyball, and eat and sleep my way to obesity.

CA out.

No comments:

Post a Comment