Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Putting the Nose to the Grindstone.

It's here!  Finally!  After all this time!  Yes folks, my senior year is upon me.  The summer was a river of constant motion, to describe it vaguely.  Between the Orange County week for water polo, vacation in Hawee-wee (Hawai'i, whatever.), then back in Orange County for Junior Olympics with water polo, not to mention a nuclear break-up four days before school ended, my schedule was jam-packed.

But school's back, and I am going on the straight-and-narrow path towards more blog posts and more girls. ;)  Rest assured, those two come before anything else (along with school, sports, and scouts.... Shit.)

CA out.
By the way, this movie, "Risky Business" feat. Tom Cruise, is basically is my life story.  (More or less, but I like to think of it as 'more' instead of 'less').  So I pulled the clip that is practically my motto amongst my friends.
Risky Business
CA out. (for reals, guys.)

No comments:

Post a Comment