Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Music is Life

LOVE IT.
hate it.
For those of you that know me, then you know that my choices, moods, hell, my life in general is all affected by the music I'm listening to.  Metal when pissed, rap when pumped, country when calm, etc.(Shane knows.)

Lately, though, I've been trying out different online music programs, such as Pandora or Spotify.  I used to be a iTunes guy, playing the library and
getting bored as fuck.  Then I experimented with Pandora.  It was fun and interesting, and it introduced me to a lot of songs that I didn't know I liked.  This went on for quite some time, and I grew increasingly irritable when the good music that I had started with began to evolve into this shitty mix of stupid songs that just didn't satisfy my craving for the jams that I loved.

Story time.

This year I get to be a Teacher Aide to the chillest teacher in my school (or second chillest, I guess.)  Anywho, she is always playing music in her class, and she uses Spotify.  I had never heard of it but, after a few short days of playing DJ for the class, I learned of the awesomeness of this music player (I'm actually using it right now!) and downloaded it onto Google Chrome.  Now, I don't know how I survived without this gift from God.  Please, try it out.  I highly recommend it!

CA out.

No comments:

Post a Comment