Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Girls in Life

Anything for you, Beyonce!
Sorry dudes, but Beyonce was right....  girls run the world.  We guys have no say in what girls do, nor will we ever.  And we barely have a say in what we do as guys.  Women practically control our thoughts, emotions, and actions.  Sometimes, we're OK with being controlled, but not all the time.  I, for one, hate being used.  It's fucks with my self-confidence (which I find to be quite disrespectful), and is overall demoralizing.  I think the biggest problem with this (yes, problem, ladies) is that women and men try to constantly prove who is better when we all know that dogs are the best (kidding).

It obviously isn't our place to decide which is the better gender.  My opinion is out in the open, so feel free to contradict me.  I've got plenty of arguments, but I don't feel obligated to share.  It's too personal.

CA out

She scares me. ===>
Amazon Women, the original strong-willed chicas.

No comments:

Post a Comment