Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New Me

Hello all!!  Well, it's finally 2014, and I'm looking forward to what this year will bring.  And with this being the first post of the New Year, let's recap the last few months.

November- Wrote the sequel to my novel, Salvation Order (but lost it all while clearing my new laptop of viruses).  Helped the Righetti water polo team advance to the CIF-SS Finals for the second straight year.  Lost in the CIF-SS Finals to Los Osos High School (again).  Began playing for Cal Coast Volleyball Club in Grover Beach.  Visited my adorable little cousins in Phoenix, Arizona for Thanksgiving.

December-  Began re-writing my sequel.  Had one of the best Christmases EVER, despite my parents saying that Santa had to go through some serious budget cuts (it was lies!) 

That brings us to January.  First day of the new year, I made it official with the girl that I had been talking to for quite a while, even though she goes to the rival school.  But honestly, it's been barely three weeks and I've already had more fun than I've had in almost eight months.  And until recently, everything was going smoothly and wonderfully.  But, as I suspected would happen, rumors began to fly around, stories of me cheating or intending to cheat on my girlfriend, or tales of me lying about the things I was doing when I was supposed to be hanging out with my friends.  And what pissed me off the most is that one of my friends was all in my face yesterday about these rumors, and I was appalled because she had her own relationship torn apart by filthy rumors (Please see "Stirrin' the Pot") and I was sure she wouldn't believe them.  Nothing has affected my relationship so far, and I intend to keep it that way because I'm finally happy and I don't want any stupid crazy bitches ruining that happiness.

CA out.

No comments:

Post a Comment