Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free Time Is Wonderful

This year is the year for laziness. It's senior year, and there is never a better time to kick back and relax slightly.  It's the greatest feeling ever.

But the thing about Senior year is all the responsibility that is placed on you're shoulders. All the college applications and the grades that you have to keep up so that you can go to the college of your dreams. Which is not where I will be going. I will be attending the Junior College of my dreams. I got no problem with that though because I get to go to San Diego. I spend more time there than in my home town because of water polo and volleyball, and I love it there.  There honestly is not another place I would rather be (other that Hawai'i and Japan, of course!)

Hopefully when I get my doctorate in English (or something like that) and I get to do what I love, writing, I will get the opportunity to travel the world and become one of those rich awesome grandpa that their grand kids brag about.  Ultimate life goal.

Peace, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment